Skydive Chesapeake, VA
Directions from Chesapeake, VA to West Point Skydiving Adventures
The Intracoastal Waterway near Great Bridge may be beautiful at sunset
but have you seen the Mattaponi river flying 120 MPH straight down?
You can when you hop in the car and head to the dropzone and make a
skydive with West Point Skydiving Adventures.
You may want to take the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge-tunnel
instead of the HRBT. It's likely to have less traffic. Then take the
I-64 West exit from I-664.
Want to 'Google' it? We did it for you.
Directions from Chesapeake, Va. If you get lost or turned around, call
the number above. We'll do our best to get you on the right track.
Directions from I-64
- I-64 West toward Hampton/Newport News/Richmond
- Follow 64 West to exit 227 (Rt. 30)
- Turn right and follow to Rt. 33
- Turn right (east) and go 5 miles to the town of West Point
- Once you cross the second bridge the Middle Peninsula Regional
Airport is 1.3 miles on the right (there is a small green sign)
- Turn right on Airport Rd. (don't speed)
- Follow the road to the end and look for the large grey hangar on the
far side of the parking lot.
Note: Airport Rd. is a residential road. Please observe the 25 MPH speed limit.