Skydive Norfolk, VA
Directions from Norfolk, VA to West Point Skydiving Adventures
You don't have to be in the Navy to live in Norfolk and you don't have
to be a daredevil to want to go skydiving! All you need is some time
to get to the dropzone and make a jump. It's easy to get to the DZ. The
only thing that might slow you down is the Hampton Roads Bridge-tunnel.
Give yourself a little extra time.
Want to 'Google' it? We did it for you (aren't we nice?).
Directions from Norfolk, Va. If you get lost, call the number above.
Hopefully, we can get you headed in the right direction.
Directions from I-64
- I-64 West toward Hampton/Richmond
- Take 64 West to exit 227 (Rt. 30)
- Turn right and follow to Rt. 33
- Turn right (east) and go 5 miles to the town of West Point
- Once you cross the second bridge the Middle Peninsula Regional
Airport is 1.3 miles on the right (you can't see it from the road)
- Turn right on Airport Rd.
- Follow the road to the end and look for the large grey hangar on the
left! (it'll be the one with people hanging around it and maybe an airplane in front)
Don't forget to invite your family and friends to watch your jump. There is plenty of space for them to spread out. Don't forget some lawn chairs or blanket and maybe something to keep the kids busy.
Note: Airport Rd. is a residential road. Please observe the 25 MPH speed limit.