Skydive Virginia Beach, VA
Directions from Virginia Beach, VA to West Point Skydiving Adventures
Ahh, the beach. The sun, the sand, the saltwater. What could be better
right? How about skydiving? It sure beats seaweed in your hair. Maybe
your only in down for a few days, that's enough time to get to West
Point Skydiving Adventures and jump out of a perfectly good airplane!
Depending on where you are in Virginia Beach, you may need to
take I-264 to I-64 West. Normally the Hampton Roads Bridge-tunnel will
be the fastest but if it's backed up try the Monitor-Merrimac
Bridge-tunnel instead of the HRBT. It's likely to have less traffic.
Then get take the I-64 West exit from I-664.
Want to 'Google' it? We did it for you.
Directions from Virginia Beach, Va. If you get lost or needs some help
getting to the drop zone, call the number above. We'll do our best to help
you find your way.
Directions from I-64
- Get on I-64 West toward Hampton/Newport News/Richmond
- Follow 64 West to exit 227 (Rt. 30)
- Turn right and follow to Rt. 33
- Turn right (east) and go about 5 miles to the town of West Point
- Once you cross the 2nd bridge the Middle Peninsula Regional Airport
is 1.3 miles on the right (there is a green sign on the right)
- Turn right on Airport Rd. (no speeding)
- Follow the road to the end and look for the large grey hangar. It's
on the opposite side of the parking lot.
Useless Trivia: People have been skydiving in West Point since 1969. It's one of the oldest dropzone in the U.S.
Note: Airport Rd. is a residential road. Please observe the 25 MPH speed limit.