Skydive Williamsburg, VA
Directions from Williamsburg, VA to West Point Skydiving Adventures
Had enough history and
three cornered hats? Want to play were birds fly? It'll take about
30 minutes to get to the dropzone in West Point from most parts of
Williamsburg. The easiest way to go is to get on I-64 West and follow
the directions below. If you don't like highways or want to take the
scenic route, you can cut through Toano on route 60 (turns into route
30) and turn right on 33. The directions below will take you the rest of
the way. If you are prone to getting lost, take I-64.
If you are downtown, take Williamsburg Rd to by-pass rd and turn left on
route 143. Go about a mile and take I-64 toward Williamsburg. If you need
additional directions give us a call at the number above. If you are stuck
in a pancake house or are running late, gives us a heads-up so we don't send
a seach party.
If the directions on this page sound too complicated, we 'Googled' it for
Directions from Williamsburg, Va
Directions from I-64
- I-64 West toward Richmond
- Take 64 West to exit 227 (Rt. 30)
- Turn right and follow to Rt. 33
- Turn right (east) and go 5 miles to the town of West Point
- Once you cross the second bridge the Middle Peninsula Regional Airport is 1.3 miles on the right
- Turn right on Airport Rd.
- Follow the road to the end and look for the large grey hangar on the
left! (actually, it's the only grey hanger on the left)
What a great vacation story...saw the Susan Contantance in Jamestown, saw the governer's mansion, and oh yeah I went skydiving!
Note: Airport Rd. is a residential road. Please observe the 25 MPH speed limit.